We are also pleased to extend our fellowship and reciprocal program to reciprocating yacht clubs for the 2012 season. Reciprocal privileges remain VALID UNTIL REVOKED.
Reciprocal privilege guidelines are as follows: |
• Moorage is at Fisherman’s terminal on a first come, first eligible basis.
• The moorage reimbursement is limited to a maximum of 40 feet.
• Restricted to one available slip per day.
• Maximum of one night stay per eligible boat.
• Available only to skippers and their boats that belong to clubs with reciprocal agreements with SSYC.
• Receipt must be mailed to SSYC at the above address with proof of skipper’s membership to eligible yacht clubs.
• Shore power is not included.
The entrance to Fisherman’s terminal is located at 47° 39.515 N, 122° 22.690 W on the Lake Washington Ship Canal just east of the Hiram Chittenden Locks. Information about the marina can be found at